Monday, October 8, 2007

Indians/Yankees ALDS Game 1

So I shot game one of the Divisional series between the Indians and the Yankees last Friday night. I shot the game for AP. It has been about 5 months since I left my job at the News-Herald, and this was my first trip back to Jacobs Field. You may have seen some of my photos on SI.com or CNN.com or ESPN.com or Yahoo sports or wherever else they run AP photos. It was a good night for the Indians and for me. I haven't had the chance to get out and shoot too much baseball this year, and I was happy to come up with some nice images. The shot of C.C. Sabathia was my favorite from the night. He had a good game but it was a tough battle in the end to get the win. The shot of Victor Martinez hitting the home run was a favorite on SI.com and seemed to sum up the Indians night.


2 comments:

dahlia said...

We love the picture of C.C.! It is great to see pictures of our favorite team from our favorite photographer.

~Nick and Allison

ken blaze said...

hey somebody is reading! ... cool!

thanks guys